Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
USE OF MATERIALS; RESTRICTIONS
This website and all materials on the website, including, but not limited to, images, illustrations, articles, postings (the "Materials") are the property AmazonSurf and its affiliates and are protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by copyrights that are owned or licensed by AmazonSurf and by copyright law, trademark law, international conventions and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, perform, create derivative works from, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way whatsoever any Materials from http://www.amazonsurf.co.nz, our forums, or any other site owned or operated by AmazonSurf without the prior written permission of AmazonSurf. However, you may download or make one copy of the Materials and other downloadable items displayed on the website, provided that the same are not used for any commercial purpose, distributed to third parties or offered for sale to third parties, and further provided that all copyright and other notices contained in the Materials are left intact. Any modification of the Materials, or any portion thereof, or use of the Materials for any other purpose constitutes an infringement of AmazonSurf's copyrights and other proprietary rights. Use of these Materials on any other website or other networked computer environment is prohibited without prior written permission from AmazonSurf.
AmazonSurf and its related names and logos are all trademarks and/or trade names owned or licensed by AmazonSurf and are protected by law. Other trademarks and/or trade names not specifically listed here, but which are associated with AmazonSurf, are protected by law as well. All trademarks, copyrights, logos, and symbols constitute the intellectual property of AmazonSurf or its affiliated companies and are protected by federal and state law and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. Any unauthorized use of these trademarks and trade names is strictly prohibited. AmazonSurf will take all necessary legal action available to it at law or in equity in order to enforce its intellectual property rights.
RISK OF LOSS
All products purchased from this website are transported and delivered to you by an independent carrier not affiliated with, or controlled by, us. Title to products purchased on this website, as well as the risk of loss for such products, passes to you when the carrier collects these items from us for delivery to you.
THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
AmazonSurf is not responsible for the content of any sites that may be linked to or from this website, nor do we make any representations or warranties of any kind regarding any products or services offered by any third parties whose icons, products, services or hyperlinks appear on the website. These links are provided for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. Any other site accessed from this website is independent from AmazonSurf, and AmazonSurf has no control over the content of that other site. In addition, a link to any other site should not be construed as approval or endorsement by AmazonSurf of that third party or of any product or service provided by a third party.
Your correspondence or business dealings with third parties found on or through this website, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third parties. We will not be involved in resolving any disputes relating to or arising out of any correspondence or business transaction between you and any such third parties.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This website and all elements thereof are provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied. AmazonSurf disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. If you rely on this website or any information, product or service available through this website, you do so at your own risk. AmazonSurf does not warrant that the site will operate or perform in a manner that is uninterrupted or error-free, or that the site or host server will be maintained free of viruses or other harmful code. AmazonSurf makes no warranties that the information, products and services presented on the site is current, up-to-date, or accurate. Some states and jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you. The foregoing shall be enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
Under no circumstances and regardless of legal theory, whether in tort, contract or otherwise, will AmazonSurf be liable to you or any other party for any indirect, special, incidental, reliance, or consequential damages, however caused, and regardless of character, including without limitation, any damages relating to your use of this website, any product or service linked to from or advertised or promoted on this website, lost data, computer failure or malfunctioning, or otherwise. Some states and jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you. The foregoing shall be enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. You agree to this allocation of risk in relation to your use of the site.
WORLD-WIDE APPLICABILITIES AND LAWS
This website is presented by AmazonSurf from within the United States, and AmazonSurf makes no representation that materials in the website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. In addition, you are responsible for complying with any and all local laws in your jurisdiction that may impact your right to use the website.
JURISDICTION AND VENUE
You agree that any legal action brought against AmazonSurf shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law principles. You agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising from your use of or orders made on the AmazonSurf sites shall be an appropriate federal or state court located in Orange County California.
GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RISK OF LOSS
Merchant is not responsible for Gift Cards or Gift Card balances lost, stolen, destroyed or used without purchaser's permission. Risk of loss passes to Gift Card purchaser upon electronic transmission of the Gift Card to the designated recipient.
Merchant reserves right to cancel issued Gift Cards, close user accounts, and / or request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card is redeemed or used to make purchases on merchant website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Merchant makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Gift Cards, including, without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In the event a Gift Card code is non-functional, your sole remedy, and our sole liability, shall be the replacement of such Gift Card. Certain state laws do not allow limitations of certain damages. Accordingly, only the limitations which are lawful in your jurisdiction will apply to you and our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your purchase or use of a Gift Card constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
Q CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PURCHASING ONLINE WITH Q CARD
You can now use your Q Card to make online purchases at amazonsurf.co.nz* and receive at least 3 months no payments and no interest (Payment Holiday) on your purchase.
On promotional days (as advertised from time to time) you could get an extended Payment Holiday period. Click here for current offer terms and conditions. (link to here: http://www.qcard.co.nz/index.php/terms-a-conditio...
To use Q Card online simply select 'Credit Card' as your payment type when you check-out, enter your Q Card number, expiry date and CVV number. (Your CVV number is a 3 digit number displayed on the back on your Q Card).
WHAT IS Q CARD?
Q Card is the ideal shopping partner, combining the benefits of a credit card with the added ability to access a range of interest-free deals and payment holidays ^ at thousands of stores nationwide.
To find out more about Q Card, or to apply online, please visit qcard.co.nz.
* Purchases from amazonsurf.co.nz will be on your Q EFTPOS Plan.
^ Information about Q Card: A minimum purchase amount may be required. Account fees may apply. Available on Flexi Payment, Fixed Instalment or EFTPOS Plans. For interest free only deals, monthly payments may be required throughout interest free period. Q Card Standard Interest Rate applies to any outstanding balance at end of payment holiday or interest free period. Q Card lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply.
We attempt to be accurate in describing our products and services on the Sites. We do not warrant that product and service descriptions or other content on this or any other Sites are complete reliable, current or error-free.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the Sites. However, as the actual colours you see depend on your computer monitor and other factors beyond our control, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display on any colour on the Sites will be accurate.
Most products displayed in the Sites are available in select retail stores. In some cases, products displayed for sale at the Sites may not be available in retail stores. Unless otherwise stated, the prices displayed on Sites are quoted in Australian or New Zealand Dollars as applicable.
We may choose to not fill any orders (or part of an order) that you have placed where the website contains errors or inaccuracies, including without limitation, errors, inadequacies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
Competition terms and conditions
Win a $1,000 Wardrobe Competition
- Ug Manufacturing Co Pty Ltd ABN 63 005 047 941 of 5 Billabong Place, Burleigh Waters QLD, Australia 4220 (“Promoter”) is conducting a competition offering participants the chance to Win a $1,000 Wardrobe (“Competition”)
- By entering and/or participating in the competition, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- All entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
- The ‘Win a $1,000 Wardrobe competition begins at 12.01am AEDT on 18 August 2023 and ends at 11.59pm AEDT on 18 October 2023 (“Competition Period”). Time will be determined according Promoter’s timekeeping systems. The timeliness of any action or inaction relating to the Competition will be determined in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia over the age of eighteen (18) years old. Entrants are required to provide personally identifiable information to Promoter. Promoter does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from persons under the age of 18. Such persons are expressly prohibited from submitting their personally identifiable information to us and any information submitted by such users will not knowingly be used, posted, or retained by us.
- Employees of the Promoter and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and the immediate family members of each are not eligible to participate in the competition. Proof of identity must be furnished upon request.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must submit the entry form at https://www.amazonsurf.co.nz/ (“Entry”). By submitting an Entry, entrants consent to joining Amazon Surf’s marketing mailing list.
- Each entrant may only submit one Entry into the Competition.
- One (1) potential winner will be drawn via a random electronic draw at 5 Billabong Place, Burleigh Waters QLD, Australia 4220 at 10.00am on 25 October 2023 (“Prize Draw Date”) and the Prize will be awarded to the first person drawn following winner validation and verification (“Winner”).
- The winner will win:
- One (1) $1,000 Amazon Surf online voucher.
Total prize pool valued at up to AU$1,000.
- Winner will be notified via email within one (1) business day of the draw. The name of the Winner will also be announced on https://www.amazonsurf.co.nz/ from 26 October 2023 for a period of thirty (30) days. All reasonable efforts will be taken to contact the winner. The Promoter takes no responsibility for unread, undelivered or incorrectly provided email information.
- Once the winner has been verified, the online voucher number will be emailed to the Winner. Entrants agree to comply with the Promoter’s reasonable instruction/direction to claim the Prize.
- If the Winner cannot be contacted and the Prize remains unclaimed at 5.00pm (AEDT) on 8 November 2023, the next person drawn after the Winner on the Prize Draw Date (“Winner 2”) will be deemed the winner. Winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize and hence, will have no claim to the Prize.
- The process outlined in clauses 14 and 15 will be repeated until a winner is contacted and accepts the Prize (allowing for the day time frames to be adjusted).
- Entrants and participants in the Competition are responsible for ensuring their familiarity with the Terms and Conditions at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce its rights or any specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of those rights, restrictions or of the Terms and Conditions generally.
- Participants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of a Participants ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible entrant.
- Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions are ineligible and the Promoter reserves its absolute right to disqualify any entrant from the Competition if any entries do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s (or an associate of the Promoter) decision in relation to any aspect of these Terms and Conditions is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- A request by an entrant to modify any information provided should be directed to the Promoter.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable nor can it be redeemed for cash.
- If the Prize or any element of the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control then a similar prize of equal or greater value will be awarded to the winner in lieu, subject to the approval of the relevant regulatory authorities (if required). Without limiting the foregoing, the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, substitute cash for any prize (the amount of cash being equal to the prize value specified in these terms and conditions).
- Any tax liability arising because of accepting the prize is the winner(s) responsibility.
- All prize advertisements depicting or describing the prizes and trade mark references are illustrative rather than depictive and do not imply an associated with the Promoter.
- Entrants consent to the use of their names, likeness or image by the Promoter if they are the winner of the Prize for an unlimited period of time without remuneration. Entrants agree to comply with any reasonable direction of the Promoter in this regard.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster, infection by computer virus, telephone network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities, if required.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition and these terms and conditions.
- Any rude, defamatory, offensive, illegal, incomprehensible, incorrect or incomplete entries or nominations (all of which will be at the absolute discretion of the Promoter), or which breach any law or infringe on third-party rights, including intellectual property rights will be invalid and may be removed by the Promoter.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), which is suffered or sustained in connection with this competition or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- By entering this competition, entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the databases of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including, but not limited to, Amazon Surf) and the Promoter and its related bodies corporate may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes including contacting entrants via the contact details provided by the entrant. Without limiting the foregoing, Entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this competition will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement which can be viewed at https://www.amazonsurf.co.nz/privacy-policy.html At an entrant’s request, all information provided to the Promoter will be removed from our databases.
- The laws of Queensland, Australia apply to these Terms and Conditions and Participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.
BLACK FRIDAY SALE: EXTRA 30% Off Sale
Sale Valid Online Only from Friday 17.11.2023. Only valid while stocks last. Discount applies to selected sale product only. You must apply the code BLACKFRIDAY30 in the 'Promotional Code' field on the cart page to receive the discount allocated on valid items in your order. Discount codes cannot be added after your order is placed or to an order that is completed. Other exclusions may apply - please contact customer service for details. We reserve the right to exclude any other product and/or remove all promotions at any given time. Information and prices subject to change